Wednesday, August 24, 2016
It is reported by the Asst. Genl Secretary (CHQ), AIPEU-GDS Com.B.R.Jagdish in Karnakata Circle that the GDS Pay Committee called Unions for interaction meeting in Bangalore on 23rd Aug 2016.
The Representatives of AIPEU-GDS met the GDS Pay Committee along with NFPE leaders and presented the GDS issues to the Pay Committee Members.
Hon'ble Chief Postmaster General & other officers of Circle Administration were also present.
CHQ conveys heartfelt thanks to the leaders of NFPE for their support and cooperation to AIPEU-GDS and GDS comrades for their participation in the meeting with GDS Committee.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GDS POSTS - DEVELOPING SOFTWARE IN THE TECHNOLOGY SECTION OF AP/TELANGANA CIRCLES
No. CONF/SECTT/2016-19 Dated - 23.08.2016
It is hereby notified that the National Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held on 30thSeptember, 2016 (Friday) at 10.30 AM at NFPE office, New Delhi (North Avenue Post Office building). All CHQ office bearers of Confederation and Women Sub Committee office bearers (not women sub-committee members) are requested to attend the meeting in time. The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. Review of the 25th National Conference of Confederation held at Chennai from 16th to 18th August 2016.
2. Review of the National Women’s Convention held at Chennai on 17th August 2016.
3. Review of the 2nd September 2016 General Strike – Campaign conducted and percentage of participation of membership in the strike in each organization/State.
4. Review of the progress made in settlement of NJCA Charter of Demands including increase in minimum wage and fitment formula as per assurance of Group of Ministers.
5. Finalization of dates and charter of demands of Confederation for implementing the agitational programmes decided in the 25th National Conference.
6. Issues relating to the affiliated organisations.
7. Financial Review.
8. Any other items with permission of the chair.
1. All National Secretariat Members (Office Bearers)
2. Office Bearers of the Women’s Sub Committee