N J C A
(RAILWAY,DEFENCE,CONFEDERATION & POSTAL)
INDEFINITE STRIKE INDEFINITE STRIKE
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
To go on
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11/07/2016
Against Retrograde recommendations of 7thCPC & in support
of 11 Points Charter of Demands
STRIKE NOTICE SERVED BY RAILWAY ,DEFENCE ,
CONFEDERATION OF CG EMPLOYEES, POSTAL JCA(NFPE/FNPO)
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc., in Railways & Defence, different categories in other Central Govt. establishments by the 7 CPC.
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4.i) No Privatization/outsourcing /contractorisation of governmental functions.
(ii)Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence: No Corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act 1985 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
MAKE THE INDEFINITE STRIKE A GRAND SUCCESS
N J C A CONSTITUENT ORGANIZATIONS
AIRF NFIR AIDEF INDWF NFPE FNPO
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Friday, June 24, 2016
In connection with the upcoming launch of India Post Payments Bank, Member (Banking & HRD) will hold a meeting and address the union representatives on 29.06.2016 at 11:00 A.M. in G. P. Roy Committee Room, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
You are requested to attend the meeting along with General Secretaries of recognized unions affiliated with your Federation.
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11TH JULY 2016
33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WILL PARTICIPATE
A massive parliament march and rally of about 20000 Central Government Employees was held at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 24th June 2016. The rally was organized by National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) of Central Government Employees comprising Railways, Defence, Confederation and Postal organizations demanding modification in the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commissions including minimum wage and fitment formula. Other demands are scrapping of New Contributory Pension Scheme, No FDI in Railways and Defence, Grant of Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks, filling up of vacancies, enhancement of bonus ceiling, No outsourcing, downsizing, contractorisation and corporatisation etc.
The NJCA had already given strike notice to Government on 9th June 2016. The Modi Government is not ready for a negotiated settlement with the staff side. The rally called upon the entirely of Central Government employees to intensify the campaign and preparations and make the strike a total success.
The rally was presided by Shri. N. Raghavaiah (General Secretary, NFIR & Chairman NJCA), Coms. Shiv Gopal Mishra (General Secretary AIRF & Convenor NJCA), Sreekumar (Secretary General AIDEF) M. Krishnan (Secretary General, Confederation) R. N. Parashar (Secretary General, NFPE) Guman Singh (President, NFIR), Rakal Das Gupta (President, AIRF) K. K. N. Kutty (President, Confederation) B. C. Sharma (NFIR) S. K. Tyagi (AIRF), Mrs. Champa and Mrs. Gita Pandey addressed the rally
About 33 lakhs Central Government Employees will participate in the strike. 40 lakhs Central Government Pensioners have declared their solidarity with the strike. Central Trade Unions had also extended their full support. State Government Employees Federations have cautioned the Central Government that they will also be compelled to join the strike if Government refuse to settle the demands relating to 7th CPC recommendations as majority of the state Governments are implementing the Central pay parity to their employees also.
18. No BPM should accept cash deposit transaction for more than Rs.25,000/- in any account in a day. Instructions in this regard should issue by Circles/Regions and Divisions.
20. BO transactions should not be entered in Finacle if BO Bag is received after 3:.30 PM. These transactions should be entered on the next day.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
NEW DELHI: Government has kept interest rates unchanged for various small savings schemes for the July-October quarter of 2016-17 fiscal.
The Finance Ministry in a statement today said that interest rate on one-year deposits for July-October quarter of this fiscal has been kept unchanged at 7.1 per cent.
Similiarly, interest rate on two-year time deposit, three-year time deposit and five-year time deposit were kept at 7.2 per cent, 7.4 per cent and 7.9 per cent, respectively.
Likewise, interest rate on Public Provident Fund (PPF) scheme, Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme and Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme were kept at 8.1 per cent, 7.8 per cent and 8.6 per cent respectively, the Ministry said.
In February this year, the Finance Ministry had announced that small savings interest rates will be set quarterly to align them with market rate of government securities.